Hair, Beauty and Lifestyle PR Jobs
Catalyst is recruiting the following roles in Hair, Beauty and Lifestyle PR jobs.
Account Executive, PR
Outline: An account handling position has been created to facilitate the continued efficient and profitable handling of a growing and increasingly more sophisticated and demanding PR client base.
As Catalyst grows, so does the need for an experienced commercially aware, efficient, experienced team member who can work within our PR team and communicate selectively and efficiently with the Senior account manager, Managing and Financial director and be able to personally identify, analyse and resolve issues. You will demonstrate experience in trade, consumer and digital PR and have impeccable references.
Title: Account Executive, PR
Reports to: Senior Account Manager, Managing Director, Financial Director
Based at: Catalyst PR, Bromley, with a requirement to travel as needed
Job purpose: To service, maintain and grow a list of personal PR Accounts. To work within the PR team on a day-to-day basis creating and executing PR strategies. To provide reports as required to senior Catalyst members on all aspects of the PR output. To attend, as required, meetings both in and out of the office to meet client and company expectations.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To at all times, remain professional both in the office and without
- To maintain a positive proactive team dynamic leading to a calm and efficient delivery at all time of great client service
- To provide support and back-up to other team members, identifying and dealing with any day to day issues that may arise and reporting outcomes to senior management
- To be both responsible and accountable for specific accounts
- To be accountable and responsible for specifically designated tasks
- To be able to identify and deal efficiently and effectively with day to day issues without referring to the Directors
- To ensure you are an integral part of a team engaging positively with clients and each other
- To be a pro-active team member who is constantly looking to improve their professional standards
- To be able to both communicate effectively and succinctly with other areas of the company enabling efficient answering of print, web, social media and marketing briefs
- To be able to identify and bring to the attention of senior personnel, new business opportunities
- To develop effective relations with all press/broadcast channels
Remuneration: Dependent upon experience
Potential with Catalyst: As a rapidly expanding company, Catalyst is always seeking ambitious and talented people with whom we can work with and develop into senior roles. You put in the work, we will reward you!
Please reply to:
with your CV and accompanying letter, this job is for immediate employment for the right person.